1. nestling - noun
· young bird not yet fledged
2. nestling - noun
· a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
3. nestle - verb
· move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
4. nestle - verb
· lie in a sheltered position; "The little cottage nestles in the forest"
5. nestle - verb
· position comfortably; "The baby nestled her head in her mother's elbow"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.