1. minor - noun
· a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
2. minor - verb
· have as one's secondary field of study; "in collee she minored in mathematics"
3. minor - adjective
· of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
4. minor - adjective
· lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
5. minor - adjective
· inferior in number or size or amount; "a minor share of the profits"; "Ursa Minor"
6. minor - adjective
· (of a scale or mode) having half steps between the second and third degrees, and (usually) the fifth and sixth degrees, and the seventh and eighth degrees; "the minor keys"; "in B flat minor"
7. minor - adjective
· not of legal age; "minor children"
8. minor - adjective
· of lesser seriousness or danger; "suffered only minor injuries"; "some minor flooding"; "a minor tropical disturbance"
9. minor - adjective
· of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
10. minor - adjective
· of the younger of two boys with the same family name; "Jones minor"
11. minor - adjective
· warranting only temporal punishment; "venial sin"
12. minor - adjective
· relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.