1. minor - noun
· a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
2. minor - verb
· have as one's secondary field of study; "in collee she minored in mathematics"
3. minor - adjective
· of lesser importance or stature or rank; "a minor poet"; "had a minor part in the play"; "a minor official"; "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"; "minor back roads"
4. minor - adjective
· lesser in scope or effect; "had minor differences"; "a minor disturbance"
5. minor - adjective
· inferior in number or size or amount; "a minor share of the profits"; "Ursa Minor"
6. minor - adjective
· (of a scale or mode) having half steps between the second and third degrees, and (usually) the fifth and sixth degrees, and the seventh and eighth degrees; "the minor keys"; "in B flat minor"
7. minor - adjective
· not of legal age; "minor children"
8. minor - adjective
· of lesser seriousness or danger; "suffered only minor injuries"; "some minor flooding"; "a minor tropical disturbance"
9. minor - adjective
· of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
10. minor - adjective
· of the younger of two boys with the same family name; "Jones minor"
11. minor - adjective
· warranting only temporal punishment; "venial sin"
12. minor - adjective
· relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.