1. small - noun
· the slender part of the back
2. small - noun
· a garment size for a small person
3. small - adjective
· limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
4. small - adjective
· relatively moderate, limited, or small; "a small business"; "a newspaper with a modest circulation"; "small-scale plans"; "a pocket-size country"
5. small - adjective
· (of children and animals) young, immature; "what a big little boy you are"; "small children"
6. small - adjective
· slight or limited; especially in degree or intensity or scope; "a series of death struggles with small time in between"
7. small - adjective
· low or inferior in station or quality; "a humble cottage"; "a lowly parish priest"; "a modest man of the people"; "small beginnings"
8. small - adjective
· lowercase; "little a"; "small a"; "e.e.cummings's poetry is written all in minuscule letters"
9. small - adjective
· (of a voice) faint; "a little voice"; "a still small voice"
10. small - adjective
· have fine or very small constituent particles; "a small misty rain"
11. small - adjective
· not large but sufficient in size or amount; "a modest salary"; "modest inflation"; "helped in my own small way"
12. small - adjective
· made to seem smaller or less (especially in worth); "her comments made me feel small"
13. small - adverb
· on a small scale; "think small"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.