1. nest - noun
· a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
2. nest - noun
· a kind of gun emplacement; "a machine-gun nest"; "a nest of snipers"
3. nest - noun
· a cosy or secluded retreat
4. nest - noun
· a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality; "a nest of thieves"
5. nest - noun
· furniture pieces made to fit close together
6. nest - verb
· inhabit a nest, usually after building; "birds are nesting outside my window every Spring"
7. nest - verb
· fit together or fit inside; "nested bowls"
8. nest - verb
· move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position; "We cuddled against each other to keep warm"; "The children snuggled into their sleeping bags"
9. nest - verb
· gather nests
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.