1. integrate - verb
· make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
2. integrate - verb
· open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups; "This school is completely desegregated"
3. integrate - verb
· become one; become integrated; "The students at this school integrate immediately, despite their different backgrounds"
4. integrate - verb
· calculate the integral of; calculate by integration
5. integrated - adjective
· formed or united into a whole
6. integrated - adjective
· formed into a whole or introduced into another entity; "a more closely integrated economic and political system"- Dwight D.Eisenhower; "an integrated Europe"
7. integrated - adjective
· not segregated; designated as available to all races or groups; "integrated schools"
8. integrated - adjective
· resembling a living organism in organization or development; "society as an integrated whole"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.