1. incorporate - verb
· make into a whole or make part of a whole; "She incorporated his suggestions into her proposal"
2. incorporate - verb
· include or contain; have as a component; "A totally new idea is comprised in this paper"; "The record contains many old songs from the 1930's"
3. incorporate - verb
· form a corporation
4. incorporate - verb
· unite or merge with something already in existence; "incorporate this document with those pertaining to the same case"
5. incorporated - adjective
· formed or united into a whole
6. incorporated - adjective
· organized and maintained as a legal corporation; "a special agency set up in corporate form"; "an incorporated town"
7. incorporated - adjective
· introduced into as a part of the whole; "the ideas incorporated in his revised manuscript"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.