1. differentiate - verb
· mark as different; "We distinguish several kinds of maple"
2. differentiate - verb
· be a distinctive feature, attribute, or trait; sometimes in a very positive sense; "His modesty distinguishes him from his peers"
3. differentiate - verb
· calculate a derivative; take the derivative
4. differentiate - verb
· become different during development; "cells differentiate"
5. differentiate - verb
· evolve so as to lead to a new species or develop in a way most suited to the environment
6. differentiate - verb
· become distinct and acquire a different character
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.