1. unify - verb
· become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "the cells merge"
2. unify - verb
· to bring or combine together or with something else; "resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
3. unify - verb
· bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
4. unify - verb
· act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
5. unify - verb
· join or combine; "We merged our resources"
6. unified - adjective
· formed or united into a whole
7. unified - adjective
· operating as a unit; "a unified utility system"; "a coordinated program"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.