1. hands - noun
· (with `in') guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child; "my fate is in your hands"; "too much power in the president's hands"; "your guests are now in my custody"; "the mother was awarded custody of the children"
2. hands - noun
· the force of workers available
3. hand - noun
· the (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb; "he had the hands of a surgeon"; "he extended his mitt"
4. hand - noun
· a hired laborer on a farm or ranch; "the hired hand fixed the railing"; "a ranch hand"
5. hand - noun
· something written by hand; "she recognized his handwriting"; "his hand was illegible"
6. hand - noun
· ability; "he wanted to try his hand at singing"
7. hand - noun
· a position given by its location to the side of an object; "objections were voiced on every hand"
8. hand - noun
· the cards held in a card game by a given player at any given time; "I didn't hold a good hand all evening"; "he kept trying to see my hand"
9. hand - noun
· one of two sides of an issue; "on the one hand..., but on the other hand..."
10. hand - noun
· a rotating pointer on the face of a timepiece; "the big hand counts the minutes"
11. hand - noun
· a unit of length equal to 4 inches; used in measuring horses; "the horse stood 20 hands"
12. hand - noun
· a member of the crew of a ship; "all hands on deck"
13. hand - noun
· a card player in a game of bridge; "we need a 4th hand for bridge"
14. hand - noun
· a round of applause to signify approval; "give the little lady a great big hand"
15. hand - noun
· terminal part of the forelimb in certain vertebrates (e.g. apes or kangaroos); "the kangaroo's forearms seem undeveloped but the powerful five-fingered hands are skilled at feinting and clouting"- Springfield (Mass.) Union
16. hand - noun
· physical assistance; "give me a hand with the chores"
17. hand - verb
· place into the hands or custody of; "hand me the spoon, please"; "Turn the files over to me, please"; "He turned over the prisoner to his lawyers"
18. hand - verb
· guide or conduct or usher somewhere; "hand the elderly lady into the taxi"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.