1. power - noun
· possession of controlling influence; "the deterrent power of nuclear weapons"; "the power of his love saved her"; "his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade"
2. power - noun
· (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
3. power - noun
· possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination"
4. power - noun
· (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power; "being in office already gives a candidate a great advantage"; "during his first year in office"; "during his first year in power"; "the power of the president"
5. power - noun
· one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority; "the mysterious presence of an evil power"; "may the force be with you"; "the forces of evil"
6. power - noun
· a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
7. power - noun
· physical strength
8. power - noun
· a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
9. power - noun
· energy made available by the flow of electric charge through a conductor; "they built a car that runs on electricity"; "The power went oout around midnight"
10. power - noun
· a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
11. power - verb
· supply the force or power for the functioning of; "The gasoline powers the engines"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.