1. jack - noun
· a small worthless amount; "you don't know jack"
2. jack - noun
· a man who serves as a sailor
3. jack - noun
· someone who works with their hands; someone engaged in manual labor
4. jack - noun
· immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted
5. jack - noun
· a small ball at which players aim in lawn bowling
6. jack - noun
· an electrical device consisting of a connector socket designed for the insertion of a plug
7. jack - noun
· game equipment consisting of one of several small six-pointed metal pieces that are picked up while bouncing a ball in the game of jacks
8. jack - noun
· small flag indicating a ship's nationality
9. jack - noun
· one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a young prince
10. jack - noun
· tool for exerting pressure or lifting
11. jack - noun
· any of several fast-swimming predacious fishes of tropical to warm temperate seas
12. jack - noun
· male donkey
13. jack - verb
· lift with a special device; "jack up the car so you can change the tire"
14. jack - verb
· hunt with a jacklight
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.