1. ball - noun
· round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
2. ball - noun
· a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
3. ball - noun
· an object with a spherical shape; "a ball of fire"
4. ball - noun
· the people assembled at a lavish formal dance; "the ball was already emptying out before the fire alarm sounded"
5. ball - noun
· one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens; "she kicked him in the balls and got away"
6. ball - noun
· a spherical object used as a plaything; "he played with his rubber ball in the bathtub"
7. ball - noun
· United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
8. ball - noun
· a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
9. ball - noun
· a lavish dance requiring formal attire
10. ball - noun
· a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass; "the ball at the base of the thumb"; "he stood on the balls of his feet"
11. ball - noun
· a ball game played with a bat and ball between two teams of nine players; teams take turns at bat trying to score runs; "he played baseball in high school"; "there was a baseball game on every empty lot"; "there was a desire for National League ball in the area"; "play ball!"
12. ball - noun
· a pitch that is not in the strike zone; "he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
13. ball - verb
· form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.