1. lump - noun
· a compact mass; "a ball of mud caught him on the shoulder"
2. lump - noun
· an abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
3. lump - noun
· an awkward stupid person
4. lump - noun
· a large piece of something without definite shape; "a hunk of bread"; "a lump of coal"
5. lump - verb
· put together indiscriminately; "lump together all the applicants"
6. lump - verb
· group or chunk together in a certain order or place side by side
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.