1. free - noun
· people who are free; "the home of the free and the brave"
2. free - verb
· grant freedom to; free from confinement
3. free - verb
· relieve from; "Rid the house of pests"
4. free - verb
· remove or force out from a position; "The dentist dislodged the piece of food that had been stuck under my gums"; "He finally could free the legs of the earthquake victim who was buried in the rubble"
5. free - verb
· grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to; "She exempted me from the exam"
6. free - verb
· make (information) available for publication; "release the list with the names of the prisoners"
7. free - verb
· free from obligations or duties
8. free - verb
· free or remove obstruction from; "free a path across the cluttered floor"
9. free - verb
· let off the hook; "I absolve you from this responsibility"
10. free - verb
· part with a possession or right; "I am relinquishing my bedroom to the long-term house guest"; "resign a claim to the throne"
11. free - verb
· release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
12. free - verb
· make (assets) available; "release the holdings in the dictator's bank account"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.