1. digs - noun
· an excavation for ore or precious stones or for archaeology
2. digs - noun
· temporary living quarters
3. dig - noun
· the site of an archeological exploration; "they set up camp next to the dig"
4. dig - noun
· an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect; "his parting shot was `drop dead'"; "she threw shafts of sarcasm"; "she takes a dig at me every chance she gets"
5. dig - noun
· a small gouge (as in the cover of a book); "the book was in good condition except for a dig in the back cover"
6. dig - noun
· the act of digging; "there's an interesting excavation going on near Princeton"
7. dig - noun
· the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow; "she gave me a sharp dig in the ribs"
8. dig - verb
· turn up, loosen, or remove earth; "Dig we must"; "turn over the soil for aeration"
9. dig - verb
· create by digging; "dig a hole"; "dig out a channel"
10. dig - verb
· work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
11. dig - verb
· remove, harvest, or recover by digging; "dig salt"; "dig coal"
12. dig - verb
· thrust down or into; "dig the oars into the water"; "dig your foot into the floor"
13. dig - verb
· remove the inner part or the core of; "the mining company wants to excavate the hillside"
14. dig - verb
· poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
15. dig - verb
· get the meaning of something; "Do you comprehend the meaning of this letter?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.