1. degree - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
2. degree - noun
· a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
3. degree - noun
· an award conferred by a college or university signifying that the recipient has satisfactorily completed a course of study; "he earned his degree at Princeton summa cum laude"
4. degree - noun
· a measure for arcs and angles; "there are 360 degrees in a circle"
5. degree - noun
· the highest power of a term or variable
6. degree - noun
· a unit of temperature on a specified scale; "the game was played in spite of the 40-degree temperature"
7. degree - noun
· the seriousness of something (e.g., a burn or crime); "murder in the second degree"; "a second degree burn"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.