1. supply - noun
· an amount of something available for use
2. supply - noun
· offering goods and services for sale
3. supply - noun
· the activity of supplying or providing something
4. supply - verb
· give something useful or necessary to; "We provided the room with an electrical heater"
5. supply - verb
· circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children"; "supply blankets for the beds"
6. supply - verb
· give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
7. supply - verb
· state or say further; "`It doesn't matter,' he supplied"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.