1. activity - noun
· any specific behavior; "they avoided all recreational activity"
2. activity - noun
· the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action"
3. activity - noun
· an organic process that takes place in the body; "respiratory activity"
4. activity - noun
· (chemistry) the capacity of a substance to take part in a chemical reaction; "catalytic activity"
5. activity - noun
· a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings); "the action of natural forces"; "volcanic activity"
6. activity - noun
· the trait of being active; moving or acting rapidly and energetically; "the level of activity declines with age"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.