1. ply - noun
· one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread; often used in combination; "three-ply cord"; "four-ply yarn"
2. ply - noun
· (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
3. ply - verb
· give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests"
4. ply - verb
· apply oneself diligently; "Ply one's trade"
5. ply - verb
· travel a route regularly; "Ships ply the waters near the coast"
6. ply - verb
· join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding; "ply fabric"
7. ply - verb
· wield vigorously; "ply an axe"
8. ply - verb
· use diligently; "ply your wits!"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.