1. demand - noun
· an urgent or peremptory request; "his demands for attention were unceasing"
2. demand - noun
· the ability and desire to purchase goods and services; "the automobile reduced the demand for buggywhips"; "the demand exceeded the supply"
3. demand - noun
· required activity; "the requirements of his work affected his health"; "there were many demands on his time"
4. demand - noun
· the act of demanding; "the kidnapper's exorbitant demands for money"
5. demand - noun
· a condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his need for affection"; "God has no need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for jobs"
6. demand - verb
· request urgently and forcefully; "The victim's family is demanding compensation"; "The boss demanded that he be fired immediately"; "She demanded to see the manager"
7. demand - verb
· require as useful, just, or proper; "It takes nerve to do what she did"; "success usually requires hard work"; "This job asks a lot of patience and skill"; "This position demands a lot of personal sacrifice"; "This dinner calls for a spectacular dessert"; "This intervention does not postulate a patient's consent"
8. demand - verb
· claim as due or just; "The bank demanded payment of the loan"
9. demand - verb
· lay legal claim to
10. demand - verb
· summon to court
11. demand - verb
· ask to be informed of; "I demand an explanation"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.