1. pinch - noun
· a painful or straitened circumstance; "the pinch of the recession"
2. pinch - noun
· an injury resulting from getting some body part squeezed
3. pinch - noun
· a slight but appreciable amount; "this dish could use a touch of garlic"
4. pinch - noun
· a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action; "he never knew what to do in an emergency"
5. pinch - noun
· a small sharp bite or snip
6. pinch - noun
· a squeeze with the fingers
7. pinch - noun
· the act of apprehending (especially apprehending a criminal); "the policeman on the beat got credit for the collar"
8. pinch - verb
· squeeze tightly between the fingers; "He pinched her behind"; "She squeezed the bottle"
9. pinch - verb
· make ridges into by pinching together
10. pinch - verb
· make off with belongings of others
11. pinch - verb
· cut the top off; "top trees and bushes"
12. pinch - verb
· irritate as if by a nip, pinch, or tear; "smooth surfaces can vellicate the teeth"; "the pain is as if sharp points pinch your back"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.