Dictionary Results for crop|
1. crop - noun
· the yield from plants in a single growing season
Hypernym(s): output, yield
2. crop - noun
· a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
Hypernym(s): plant, flora, plant_life
3. crop - noun
· a collection of people or things appearing together; "the annual crop of students brings a new crop of ideas"
Hypernym(s): collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
4. crop - noun
· the output of something in a season; "the latest crop of fashions is about to hit the stores"
Hypernym(s): end_product, output
5. crop - noun
· the stock or handle of a whip
Hypernym(s): handle, grip, handgrip, hold
6. crop - noun
· a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
Hypernym(s): stomach, tummy, tum, breadbasket
7. crop - verb
· cut short; "She wanted her hair cropped short"
8. crop - verb
· prepare for crops; "Work the soil"; "cultivate the land"
Synonym(s): cultivate, work
Hypernym(s): fix, prepare, set_up, ready, gear_up, set
9. crop - verb
· yield crops; "This land crops well"
Hypernym(s): bear, turn_out
10. crop - verb
· let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
Synonym(s): graze, pasture
Hypernym(s): feed, give
11. crop - verb
· feed as in a meadow or pasture; "the herd was grazing"
Synonym(s): browse, graze, range, pasture
Hypernym(s): feed, eat
12. crop - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
Synonym(s): snip, clip, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut_back
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.