1. ready - noun
· poised for action; "their guns were at the ready"
2. ready - verb
· prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
3. ready - verb
· make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
4. ready - adjective
· completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress; "get ready"; "she is ready to resign"; "the bridge is ready to collapse"; "I am ready to work"; "ready for action"; "ready for use"; "the soup will be ready in a minute"; "ready to learn to read"
5. ready - adjective
· (of especially money) immediately available; "he seems to have ample ready money"; "a ready source of cash"
6. ready - adjective
· mentally disposed; "he was ready to believe her"
7. ready - adjective
· made suitable and available for immediate use; "dinner is ready"
8. ready - adjective
· apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity; "a quick mind"; "a ready wit"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.