1. rip - noun
· a dissolute man in fashionable society
2. rip - noun
· an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart; "there was a rip in his pants"; "she had snags in her stockings"
3. rip - noun
· a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
4. rip - noun
· the act of rending or ripping or splitting something; "he gave the envelope a vigorous rip"
5. rip - verb
· tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom"; "pull the cooked chicken into strips"
6. rip - verb
· move precipitously or violently; "The tornado ripped along the coast"
7. rip - verb
· cut (wood) along the grain
8. rip - verb
· take without the owner's consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
9. rip - verb
· criticize or abuse strongly and violently; "The candidate ripped into his opponent mercilessly"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.