1. clipping - noun
· an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine; "he searched through piles of letters and clippings"
2. clipping - noun
· cutting down to the desired size or shape
3. clipping - noun
· the act of clipping or snipping
4. clip - verb
· sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
5. clip - verb
· run at a moderately swift pace
6. clip - verb
· attach with a clip; "clip the papers together"
7. clip - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
8. clip - verb
· terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent; "My speech was cut short"; "Personal freedom is curtailed in many countries"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.