1. level - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
2. level - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
3. level - noun
· a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process; "a remarkable degree of frankness"; "at what stage are the social sciences?"
4. level - noun
· height above ground; "the water reached ankle level"; "the pictures were at the same level"
5. level - noun
· indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
6. level - noun
· a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line; "park the car on the level"
7. level - noun
· an abstract place usually conceived as having depth; "a good actor communicates on several levels"; "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"; "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
8. level - noun
· a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
9. level - verb
· aim at; "level criticism or charges at somebody"
10. level - verb
· tear down so as to make flat with the ground; "The building was levelled"
11. level - verb
· make level or straight; "level the ground"
12. level - verb
· direct into a position for use; "point a gun"; "He charged his weapon at me"
13. level - verb
· talk frankly with; lay it on the line; "I have to level with you"
14. level - verb
· become level or even; "The ground levelled off"
15. level - adjective
· having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another; "a flat desk"; "acres of level farmland"; "a plane surface"; "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
16. level - adjective
· not showing abrupt variations; "spoke in a level voice"; "she gave him a level look"- Louis Auchincloss
17. level - adjective
· being on a precise horizontal plane; "a billiard table must be level"
18. level - adjective
· oriented at right angles to the plumb; "the picture is level"
19. level - adjective
· of the score in a contest; "the score is tied"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.