1. construction - noun
· the act of constructing something; "during the construction we had to take a detour"; "his hobby was the building of boats"
2. construction - noun
· a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
3. construction - noun
· the creation of a construct; the process of combining ideas into a congruous object of thought
4. construction - noun
· a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
5. construction - noun
· drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem; "the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
6. construction - noun
· an interpretation of a text or action; "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct"
7. construction - noun
· the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones; "their main business is home construction"; "workers in the building trades"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.