Dictionary Results for grade|
1. grade - noun
· a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy"
Synonym(s): class, form, course
Hypernym(s): gathering, assemblage
2. grade - noun
· a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
Synonym(s): level, tier
3. grade - noun
· the gradient of a slope or road or other surface; "the road had a steep grade"
Hypernym(s): gradient, slope
4. grade - noun
· one-hundredth of a right angle
5. grade - noun
· a degree of ablaut
6. grade - noun
· a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your score on your homework?"
Synonym(s): mark, score
Hypernym(s): evaluation, valuation, rating
7. grade - noun
· the height of the ground on which something stands; "the base of the tower was below grade"
8. grade - noun
· a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality; "a moderate grade of intelligence"; "a high level of care is required"; "it is all a matter of degree"
Synonym(s): degree, level
9. grade - noun
· a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
Hypernym(s): cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos_taurus
10. grade - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
Synonym(s): rate, rank, range, order, place
Hypernym(s): evaluate, pass_judgment, judge
11. grade - verb
· level to the right gradient
Hypernym(s): flush, level, even_out, even
12. grade - verb
· assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation; "grade tests"; "score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
Synonym(s): score, mark
Hypernym(s): measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
13. grade - verb
· determine the grade of or assign a grade to
Hypernym(s): classify, class, sort, assort, sort_out, separate
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.