1. sort - noun
· a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; "sculpture is a form of art"; "what kinds of desserts are there?"
2. sort - noun
· an approximate definition or example; "she wore a sort of magenta dress"; "she served a creamy sort of dessert thing"
3. sort - noun
· a person of a particular character or nature; "what sort of person is he?"; "he's a good sort"
4. sort - noun
· an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion; "the bottleneck in mail delivery is the process of sorting"
5. sort - verb
· examine in order to test suitability; "screen these samples"; "screen the job applicants"
6. sort - verb
· arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.