Dictionary Results for rating|
1. rating - noun
· an appraisal of the value of something; "he set a high valuation on friendship"
Synonym(s): evaluation, valuation
Hypernym(s): appraisal, assessment
2. rating - noun
· act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
Hypernym(s): judgment, judgement, assessment
3. rating - noun
· standing or position on a scale
4. rating - noun
· rank in a military organization
Synonym(s): military_rank, military_rating, paygrade
5. rate - verb
· assign a rank or rating to; "how would you rank these students?"; "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
Synonym(s): rank, range, order, grade, place
Hypernym(s): evaluate, pass_judgment, judge
6. rate - verb
· be worthy of or have a certain rating; "This bond rates highly"
7. rate - verb
· estimate the value of; "How would you rate his chances to become President?"; "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"
Hypernym(s): measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
8. rat - verb
· desert one's party or group of friends, for example, for one's personal advantage
Hypernym(s): defect, desert
9. rat - verb
· employ scabs or strike breakers in
Hypernym(s): hire, engage, employ
10. rat - verb
· take the place of work of someone on strike
Synonym(s): fink, scab, blackleg
Hypernym(s): work, do_work
11. rat - verb
· give (hair) the appearance of being fuller by using a rat
Hypernym(s): pad, fill_out
12. rat - verb
· catch rats, especially with dogs
Hypernym(s): capture, catch
13. rat - verb
· give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonym(s): denounce, tell_on, betray, give_away, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag
or unscramble the word you need to complete that puzzle or to finish that
project or homework!
letters to unscramble the word
synonyms, antonyms and related words
word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
word to find the rhymes
letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.