1. flip - verb
· lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
2. flip - verb
· cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation; "switch on the light"; "throw the lever"
3. flip - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
4. flip - verb
· toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
5. flip - verb
· cause to move with a flick; "he flicked his Bic"
6. flip - verb
· throw or toss with a light motion; "flip me the beachball"; "toss me newspaper"
7. flip - verb
· move with a flick or light motion
8. flip - verb
· turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse; "flip over the pork chop"; "turn over the pancakes"
9. flip - verb
· react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way; "he flipped when he heard that he was accepted into Princeton University"
10. flip - verb
· go mad, go crazy; "He flipped when he heard that he was being laid off"
11. flip - verb
· reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.