1. mesh - noun
· the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
2. mesh - noun
· contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
3. mesh - noun
· the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
4. mesh - noun
· an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
5. mesh - noun
· the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
6. mesh - verb
· keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
7. mesh - verb
· coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
8. mesh - verb
· work together in harmony
9. mesh - verb
· entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.