1. leaf - noun
· the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
2. leaf - noun
· a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
3. leaf - noun
· hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
4. leaf - verb
· look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
5. leaf - verb
· turn over pages; "leaf through a book"; "leaf a manuscript"
6. leaf - verb
· produce leaves, of plants
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.