1. dress - verb
· put on clothes; "we had to dress quickly"; "dress the patient"; "Can the child dress by herself?"
2. dress - verb
· provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
3. dress - verb
· put a finish on; "dress the surface smooth"
4. dress - verb
· dress in a certain manner; "She dresses in the latest Paris fashion"; "he dressed up in a suit and tie"
5. dress - verb
· dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to dress when going to the opera"
6. dress - verb
· kill and prepare for market or consumption; "dress a turkey"
7. dress - verb
· arrange in ranks; "dress troops"
8. dress - verb
· decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
9. dress - verb
· provide with decoration; "dress the windows"
10. dress - verb
· put a dressing on; "dress the salads"
11. dress - verb
· cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
12. dress - verb
· cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
13. dress - verb
· convert into leather; "dress the tanned skins"
14. dress - verb
· apply a bandage or medication to; "dress the victim's wounds"
15. dress - verb
· give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
16. dress - verb
· arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
17. dressed - adjective
· dressed or clothed especially in fine attire; often used in combination; "the elegantly attired gentleman"; "neatly dressed workers"; "monks garbed in hooded robes"; "went about oddly garmented"; "professors robed in crimson"; "tuxedo-attired gentlemen"; "crimson-robed Harvard professors"
18. dressed - adjective
· treated with medications and protective covering
19. dressed - adjective
· (of lumber or stone) to trim and smooth
20. dressed - adjective
· dressed in fancy or formal clothing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.