1. bore - noun
· a person who evokes boredom
2. bore - noun
· a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
3. bore - noun
· diameter of a tube or gun barrel
4. bore - noun
· a hole or passage made by a drill; usually made for exploratory purposes
5. bore - verb
· cause to be bored
6. bore - verb
· make a hole, especially with a pointed power or hand tool; "don't drill here, there's a gas pipe"; "drill a hole into the wall"; "drill for oil"; "carpenter bees are boring holes into the wall"
7. bear - verb
· have; "bear a resemblance"; "bear a signature"
8. bear - verb
· cause to be born; "My wife had twins yesterday!"
9. bear - verb
· put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
10. bear - verb
· move while holding up or supporting; "Bear gifts"; "bear a heavy load"; "bear news"; "bearing orders"
11. bear - verb
· bring forth; "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"; "The unidentified plant bore gorgeous flowers"
12. bear - verb
· take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person; "I'll accept the charges"; "She agreed to bear the responsibility"
13. bear - verb
· contain or hold; have within; "The jar carries wine"; "The canteen holds fresh water"; "This can contains water"
14. bear - verb
· bring in; "interest-bearing accounts"; "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
15. bear - verb
· have on one's person; "He wore a red ribbon"; "bear a scar"
16. bear - verb
· behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
17. bear - verb
· have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices; "She bears the title of Duchess"; "He held the governorship for almost a decade"
18. bear - verb
· support or hold in a certain manner; "She holds her head high"; "He carried himself upright"
19. bear - verb
· be pregnant with; "She is bearing his child"; "The are expecting another child in January"; "I am carrying his child"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.