1. zone - noun
· a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
2. zone - noun
· any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
3. zone - noun
· an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
4. zone - noun
· (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
5. zone - verb
· regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
6. zone - verb
· separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.