1. ways - noun
· structure consisting of a sloping way down to the water from the place where ships are built or repaired
2. way - noun
· how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
3. way - noun
· thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end; "a means of control"; "an example is the best agency of instruction"; "the true way to success"
4. way - noun
· a line leading to a place or point; "he looked the other direction"; "didn't know the way home"
5. way - noun
· the condition of things generally; "that's the way it is"; "I felt the same way"
6. way - noun
· a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
7. way - noun
· any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another; "he said he was looking for the way out"
8. way - noun
· a journey or passage; "they are on the way"
9. way - noun
· space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
10. way - noun
· the property of distance in general; "it's a long way to Moscow"; "he went a long ways"
11. way - noun
· doing as one pleases or chooses; "if I had my way"
12. way - noun
· a general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'; "they didn't have much in the way of clothing"
13. way - noun
· a portion of something divided into shares; "they split the loot three ways"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.