1. syndicate - noun
· a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
2. syndicate - noun
· an association of companies for some definite purpose
3. syndicate - noun
· a news agency that sells features or articles or photographs etc. to newspapers for simultaneous publication
4. syndicate - verb
· join together into a syndicate; "The banks syndicated"
5. syndicate - verb
· organize into or form a syndicate
6. syndicate - verb
· sell articles, television programs, or photos to several publications or independent broadcasting stations
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.