1. survey - noun
· a detailed critical inspection
2. survey - noun
· short descriptive summary (of events)
3. survey - noun
· the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited"
4. survey - verb
· consider in a comprehensive way; "He appraised the situation carefully before acting"
5. survey - verb
· look over carefully or inspect; "He surveyed his new classmates"
6. survey - verb
· keep under surveillance; "The police had been following him for weeks but they could not prove his involvement in the bombing"
7. survey - verb
· hold a review (of troops)
8. survey - verb
· make a survey of; for statistical purposes
9. survey - verb
· plot a map of (land)
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.