1. sketch - noun
· preliminary drawing for later elaboration; "he made several studies before starting to paint"
2. sketch - noun
· a brief literary description
3. sketch - noun
· short descriptive summary (of events)
4. sketch - noun
· a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
5. sketch - verb
· make a sketch of; "sketch the building"
6. sketch - verb
· describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of; "sketch the outline of the book"; "outline his ideas"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.