1. review - noun
· a new appraisal or evaluation
2. review - noun
· an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
3. review - noun
· a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
4. review - noun
· (accounting) a service (less exhaustive than an audit) that provides some assurance to interested parties as to the reliability of financial data
5. review - noun
· a variety show with topical sketches and songs and dancing and comedians
6. review - noun
· a periodical that publishes critical essays on current affairs or literature or art
7. review - noun
· a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion
8. review - noun
· (law) a judicial reexamination of the proceedings of a court (especially by an appellate court)
9. review - noun
· practice intended to polish performance or refresh the memory
10. review - noun
· a formal or official examination; "the platoon stood ready for review"; "we had to wait for the inspection before we could use the elevator"
11. review - verb
· look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
12. review - verb
· appraise critically; "She reviews books for the New York Times"; "Please critique this performance"
13. review - verb
· hold a review (of troops)
14. review - verb
· refresh one's memory; "I reviewed the material before the test"
15. review - verb
· look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events); remember; "she reviewed her achievements with pride"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.