1. square - noun
· (geometry) a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles; a four-sided regular polygon; "you can compute the area of a square if you know the length of its sides"
2. square - noun
· the product of two equal terms; "nine is the second power of three"; "gravity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance"
3. square - noun
· an open area at the meeting of two or more streets
4. square - noun
· something approximating the shape of a square
5. square - noun
· someone who doesn't understand what is going on
6. square - noun
· a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views
7. square - noun
· any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles; "a checkerboard has 64 squares"
8. square - noun
· a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles; used to construct or test right angles; "the carpenter who built this room must have lost his square"
9. square - verb
· make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file"
10. square - verb
· raise to the second power
11. square - verb
· cause to match, as of ideas or acts
12. square - verb
· position so as to be square; "He squared his shoulders"
13. square - verb
· be compatible with; "one idea squares with another"
14. square - verb
· pay someone and settle a debt; "I squared with him"
15. square - verb
· turn the paddle; in canoeing
16. square - verb
· turn the oar, while rowing
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.