1. conservative - noun
· a person who is reluctant to accept changes and new ideas
2. conservative - noun
· a member of a Conservative Party
3. conservative - adjective
· resistant to change, particularly in relation to politics or religion
4. conservative - adjective
· having social or political views favoring conservatism
5. conservative - adjective
· avoiding excess; "a conservative estimate"
6. conservative - adjective
· unimaginatively conventional; "a colorful character in the buttoned-down, dull-grey world of business"- Newsweek
7. conservative - adjective
· conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class; "a bourgeois mentality"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.