1. spat - noun
· a quarrel about petty points
2. spat - noun
· a cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
3. spat - noun
· a young oyster or other bivalve
4. spat - verb
· come down like raindrops; "Bullets were spatting down on us"
5. spat - verb
· become permanently attached; "mollusks or oysters spat"
6. spat - verb
· strike with a sound like that of falling rain; "Bullets were spatting the leaves"
7. spat - verb
· clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
8. spat - verb
· engage in a brief and petty quarrel
9. spat - verb
· spawn; "oysters spat"
10. spat - verb
· clap one's hands together; "The children were clapping to the music"
11. spit - verb
· expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth; "The father of the victim spat at the alleged murderer"
12. spit - verb
· utter with anger or contempt
13. spit - verb
· rain gently; "It has only sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
14. spit - verb
· drive a skewer through; "skewer the meat for the BBQ"
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.