1. young - noun
· any immature animal
2. young - noun
· United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
3. young - noun
· United States civil rights leader (1921-1971)
4. young - noun
· British physicist and Egyptologist; he revived the wave theory of light and proposed a three-component theory of color vision; he also played an important role in deciphering the hieroglyphics on the Rosetta Stone (1773-1829)
5. young - noun
· United States jazz tenor saxophonist (1909-1959)
6. young - noun
· English poet (1683-1765)
7. young - noun
· United States baseball player and famous pitcher (1867-1955)
8. young - noun
· United States religious leader of the Mormon Church after the assassination of Joseph Smith; he led the Mormon exodus from Illinois to Salt Lake City, Utah (1801-1877)
9. young - noun
· young people collectively; "rock music appeals to the young"; "youth everywhere rises in revolt"
10. young - adjective
· (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
11. young - adjective
· (of crops) harvested at an early stage of development; before complete maturity; "new potatoes"; "young corn"
12. young - adjective
· suggestive of youth; vigorous and fresh; "he is young for his age"
13. young - adjective
· being in its early stage; "a young industry"; "the day is still young"
14. young - adjective
· not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting"; "a young hand at plowing"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.