1. relief - noun
· the feeling that comes when something burdensome is removed or reduced; "as he heard the news he was suddenly flooded with relief"
2. relief - noun
· the condition of being comfortable or relieved (especially after being relieved of distress); "he enjoyed his relief from responsibility"; "getting it off his conscience gave him some ease"
3. relief - noun
· (law) redress awarded by a court; "was the relief supposed to be protection from future harm or compensation for past injury?"
4. relief - noun
· someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult); "the star had a stand-in for dangerous scenes"; "we need extra employees for summer fill-ins"
5. relief - noun
· assistance in time of difficulty; "the contributions provided some relief for the victims"
6. relief - noun
· a pause for relaxation; "people actually accomplish more when they take time for short rests"
7. relief - noun
· a change for the better
8. relief - noun
· aid for the aged or indigent or handicapped; "he has been on relief for many years"
9. relief - noun
· the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance); "he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
10. relief - noun
· sculpture consisting of shapes carved on a surface so as to stand out from the surrounding background
11. relief - noun
· the act of freeing a city or town that has been besieged; "he asked for troops for the relief of Atlanta"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.
Unscramble.net is the free tool to unscramble letters and words for games like Text Twist, Words with Friends, Scrabble, Word Scraper, and of course the ever popular Jumble newspaper puzzle. It is also great for homework problems that frustrate many parents and students. Unscramble.net provides one and two word unscramble solutions from its extensive 280,000 word list that includes technical, medical and slang words. There is no limit to the number of letters entered for one word unscrambles and the site also provides for rhyming words and dictionary definitions for many of the unscrambled words. Two word unscramble results are provided in two formats for easy comprehension by the user. There is no limit to the number of word combinations provided whether for one or two word unscramble solution sets.
The site is mobile friendly and fully https/tls security compliant. Fast and easy, unscramble.net provides the most accurate and complete word, letter and anagram solutions available. Trust the oldest and most reliable unscramble tool on the net. Word lists are constantly being updated from reliable sources. Android and iOS apps are coming soon.