1. suspension - noun
· a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
2. suspension - noun
· a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
3. suspension - noun
· temporary cessation or suspension
4. suspension - noun
· an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
5. suspension - noun
· a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
6. suspension - noun
· the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); "there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait"
7. suspension - noun
· a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.