1. passage - noun
· the act of passing from one state or place to the next
2. passage - noun
· a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
3. passage - noun
· a way through or along which someone or something may pass
4. passage - noun
· the passing of a law by a legislative body
5. passage - noun
· a journey usually by ship; "the outward passage took 10 days"
6. passage - noun
· a short section of a musical composition
7. passage - noun
· a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass; "the nasal passages"
8. passage - noun
· a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another; "the passage of air from the lungs"; "the passing of flatus"
9. passage - noun
· the motion of one object relative to another; "stellar passings can perturb the orbits of comets"
10. passage - noun
· the act of passing something to another person
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.