1. mind - verb
· be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by; "I don't mind your behavior"
2. mind - verb
· be concerned with or about something or somebody
3. mind - verb
· be in charge of or deal with; "She takes care of all the necessary arrangements"
4. mind - verb
· pay close attention to; give heed to; "Heed the advice of the old men"
5. mind - verb
· be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to; "Beware of telephone salesmen"
6. mind - verb
· keep in mind
7. minded - adjective
· (used in combination) mentally oriented toward something specified; "civic-minded"; "career-minded"
8. minded - adjective
· (usually followed by `to') naturally disposed toward; "he is apt to ignore matters he considers unimportant"; "I am not minded to answer any questions"
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.