1. log - noun
· a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
2. log - noun
· the exponent required to produce a given number
3. log - noun
· a written record of messages sent or received; "they kept a log of all transmission by the radio station"; "an email log"
4. log - noun
· a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
5. log - noun
· measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
6. log - verb
· enter into a log, as on ships and planes
7. log - verb
· cut lumber, as in woods and forests
The only site you need for word puzzles, home work, anagrams and scrabble games. The best site for two word anagram solutions.
Enter the letters to get anagrams for the word
Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and related words
Enter the word below with '?' to indicate missing letters
Enter the word to find the rhymes
Enter the letters of the beginning, middle or end of the word.